Gale Review Team
Latest posts by Gale Review Team (see all)
- Re-imagining Assignments in the DH Classroom: StoryMaps - September 19, 2023
- The First Module in Gale’s Environmental History Series – Conservation and Public Policy in America, 1870-1980 - September 12, 2023
- Decolonisation in the British Empire in Asia: The Malayan Emergency and Singapore - August 29, 2023
- Understanding Recent Enhancements to Sentiment Analysis in Gale Digital Scholar Lab - August 22, 2023
- Exploring the Mail on Sunday Historical Archive, 1982-2011 - August 15, 2023
|By the Gale Subscription Resources Team|
Words have meaning and names have power. For Gale’s largest subscription package, both are true. That’s why as of April 1, 2022, Gale Access Program (North America) and Gale Reference Complete (International) will have one unified name: Gale Research Complete.
Gale’s academic team has thoughtfully considered this name change to more accurately represent the depth and breadth of research content available in this package. With a more descriptive name, Gale Research Complete will be more recognisable to students, researchers, and faculty when they want to access resources through the library. Over time, greater product name recognition will help to increase usage and, as a result, support greater learning opportunities.
What does this change mean for current customers?
This change will be a seamless transition for current customers of Gale Access Program (North America) and Gale Reference Complete (International). Beginning on April 1, anyone who accesses their subscription through the current landing page will be automatically redirected to the Gale Research Complete landing page. All internal links and bookmarks within individual products of Gale Research Complete will stay the same.
What steps will current customers have to take?
The name Gale Research Complete will now be displayed on the landing page. Therefore, customers will need to update the name in the library’s A–Z listings and download the new product icon. For International customers outside North America, if you have the Gale Reference Complete tutorial video embedded on your website, you will need to update it to the new Gale Research Complete video, available on support.gale.com.
Not a current customer? Learn more about this unique, comprehensive package. Contact a Gale representative (North America or International) to discuss how you can easily and affordably expand learning and research opportunities with Gale Research Complete.
If you’re interested in learning more about Gale’s largest subscription package, these posts were written by student researchers using resources found within this great package:
- Exploring Gale Reference Complete from a student’s perspective
- Decolonising the Curriculum with Archives Unbound
- How Gale Literature Provided Vital Support for My Dissertation
- Lesser-Known Narratives and Everyday Histories in Archives Unbound
- Unearthing and Decolonising the Rasta Voice
- Disentangling Fact from Opinion in Academic Articles