Gale Review Team
Latest posts by Gale Review Team (see all)
- Humour, playfulness and a light-hearted attitude – How primary sources have shown me a different side to the women’s suffrage movement - November 13, 2019
- Our Berlin Wall Piece: How to Gather and Analyse Primary Sources for a Research Project - November 11, 2019
- Escaping from Communist East Germany - October 29, 2019
- The Peterloo Massacre, August 1819 - August 22, 2019
- Discovering FDR through Gale Primary Sources - August 16, 2019
A new, mobile-responsive experience is available for your Gale literature resources! Users of Artemis Literary Sources, Something About the Author Online, Literature Criticism Online, and Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online will now see a “Try it Now” link at the top left corner of the product; clicking this link will immediately display the product in its new experience.
These accessibility, usability, and feature-rich updates provide an improved user experience, as well as the ability to cross-search all of Gale’s literature databases within this new mobile-responsive interface. Beyond this, users will find a number of additional improvements:
- Intuitive navigation
- Standardised terminology
- Popular web iconography
- Improved readability
- Uniform design across the literature databases
- Optimised content for any screen size and on any device
Introducing Gale Literary Sources
As part of this update, Gale is pleased to introduce Gale Literary Sources, our new literature cross-search platform. Gale Literary Sources features a new, mobile-responsive design with all of the same features of Artemis Literary Sources, but in a clean and intuitive user-friendly interface.
Customers using Artemis Literary Sources have until December 2016, to update to the mobile interface, or will be automatically updated at that time.
Your Feedback is Valued
The “Try It Now” feature allows us to capture feedback from both you and your users, so please, tell us what you think.
Timing and Next Steps
- From now until December you will be able to request to move to the new interface.
- December 2016: Artemis Literary Sources is being permanently retired and all customers yet to make the change will be migrated to the new interface. No action is required in this case, but we encourage you to upgrade prior to December.
If you don’t currently have Gale Literary Sources and are interested in trialling this great new cross-search platform, contact your regional Gale rep